Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008

one more night out

This past Saturday night was spent at McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant. Seeing as it will probably be our last opportunity to take advantage of the fine dining establishments D.C. has to offer, I decided to get crab legs. So did Trang. That’s why we’re wearing bibs. No, really it is. Ok fine, I always wear a bib at dinner time. At least Mike thinks I should since I usually spill something on my shirt.

Mike and Matt couldn’t resist feeding each other. Again. We can’t take those two anywhere together.

The funniest part of the evening was watching Annie eat as much or more of my crab than me (this was after she polished off her own meal). At one point I had to tell her to back away from the crab. Mike snickered and commented that Annie has expensive taste just like her mommy. Hrmph!

6 Responses to “ one more night out ”

1. Shoebox Princess says:

Mike and Matt need to have rainbow bibs or napkins or something.

Did you actually eat everything on your plate? That’s one huge plate!

I need a bib at mealtimes too.

2. Jen says:

Rainbow bibs…that’s a good idea. Or better yet, rainbow jumpsuits.

3. Sherdon says:

Mike has to be one of the funniest guys I know…. just thinking about him makes me laugh. Dental school would have been a monster drag without his antics and interjections! He saved me from 4 years of prozac poppin.

4. Jen says:

Thanks, Sherdon! Of course, Mike will love reading what you said. As strange as he is, life with Mike is fun and never dull.

5. Jenni says:

Cute pictures!! Where will you be able to dine in Wisconsin? I think you’ll be left to the chain resaurants. Shoney’s – here we come!!

6. Jen says:

Not much from what I could see. I don’t even think there’s an Outback Steakhouse. Oh wait, we have Culver’s. All problems are solved.

Feel free to comment, but I do moderate all comments.